Cheap Like Your Mom

Eclectic. I think that pretty much describes it. Yep. Eclectic.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Success.

I have registered. I had to drive back to my place to get my checkbook, and then back to the school again to take care of my hold, but after another hour since then, I finally got through the system and am registered. However, my 2 hour class on dissolution of marriage is apparently 3 hours, according to the system, even though I just double checked the course catalog and it still says 2. Whatever, I am registered, and happy about it. Peace out, word to your mothers.

1 Comments:

At 10/18/2005 7:45 PM, Blogger Janelle said...

Yay for your new blog!
Also yay for you finally registering.
Boo for the jerk who spammed your comments page.

~Buffy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home