Cheap Like Your Mom

Eclectic. I think that pretty much describes it. Yep. Eclectic.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Yay

Yesterday I actually asked my Evidence professor to be a reference for me. I have never asked a professor for this kind of thing before, mostly because I generally don't become close with teachers. They teach, I listen, we each go to our respective homes. It was surprisingly simple, though. I asked, she agreed, I beamed all the way home. Anyway, I went Monday night to help Jason do a hardcore cleaning of Firehouse before the founders of the company came by Tuesday morning, and I have to send out a super, king-kong, mega, mega thank you to Adam for recording The Ultimate Fighter for me. It was a great fight. More details about the fight by request, I'm sure most people don't care all that much. To close, two questions: Is "The Entity 'Bob'" a "person", in the "legal person to be in Botticelli" sense (Kevin and I were bored helping Jason clean)? Secondly, throughout the last week or so I have been watching the original Star Wars trilogy, and a question occured to me; is verisimilitude so important as to go back and alter classics in order to obtain greater verisimilitude (Rob specifically, since he brought it up, but everybody else too, of course)? Peace out, word to your mothers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home