Cheap Like Your Mom

Eclectic. I think that pretty much describes it. Yep. Eclectic.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Updizzle (Update)

Wow. It has been a while. This semester has been insane. I have been doing paperwork for the bar, registering for the bar exam preparation course, paperwork for graduating from law school, doing pro-bono work with the Tallahassee public defender, finding a job for after I graduate, and finding a place to live with Erin after I graduate. Additionally, I had the ethics exam to study for and take, and I am ec-freaking-static to report that I found out last night that I passed it. Technically, the ethics exam constitutes one of three sections for the Bar exam: Florida, Multi-state, and Ethics. So I have passed a third of the Bar! Huzzah! Also, within the last few weeks, Erin and I have rented an apartment which is uber exciting. Hooray for not living with each other, and without parents. It is near I-4 so that I can get to Kissimmee, which is where I got a job working as a public defender! I am currently studying for my last few finals ever, and preparing for graduation on the 16th, as well as packing for the move the very next day. Anyway, I am sorry about being MIA the entire semester, both in blog and in reality, but I really have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I hope that everyone is doing well, and that I will be able to see you at graduation, or at least over the holidays. I really should get back to studying State Constitutional Law now, even though I am SO done with school. Peace out, and word to your mothers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home