Cheap Like Your Mom

Eclectic. I think that pretty much describes it. Yep. Eclectic.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Summer

Sorry I was totally MIA for a few weeks. Exams went better than I expected, actually, or at least they feel like they did. No grades yet to judge by. Erin graduated last week, and so did my brother, both of which are very exciting. I started classes Monday, and was assigned two cases today for the Children's Advocacy Center, although I am not sure how much detail I can give out. Suffice it to say that it's not what I expected, but I can tell that I am going to learn incredible amounts, and it will also be very rewarding. I am also in a class with the crazy professor from last Fall. It promises to be an interesting, though busy Summer, since the CAC requires 20 hrs. per week. Additionally, I saw some pictures of myself over the weekend from the wedding shower, and I will be going to the gym after class with Dems. Seriously, why doesn't the mirror ever look as bad as pictures? The wedding planning is coming along, slowly but surely (Thank you SO MUCH to Adam and Janelle for helping with the invitations). I am looking forward to it. Anyway, It promises to be a busy Summer, but also a very educational, rewarding, and exciting one. PEACE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home