Cheap Like Your Mom

Eclectic. I think that pretty much describes it. Yep. Eclectic.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Droppage

I am dropping Florida Dissolution of Marriage. This will put me at 14 credit hours, which, while it is one hour less than is standard, will still keep me ahead of schedule for graduating, since I took the insane 18 hours last semester. This will also adjust my schedule so that I get out at 6:10 on Monday and Wednesday. Also, I misread my schedule, and I get out at 2:30 on Tuesday, not 6:10. Anyway, I think this will be good. Also, the fact that there is a difference between DVD-R and DVD+R should be more well known, or advertised, or in some way available to consumers. I thought that the difference was that one brand had copyrighted the term "DVD+R" so the other brands used "DVD-R" in their labeling. I was wrong. So, apparently, have been a lot of people, as Adam assured me, while explaining the difference to me (Thank you!). Anyway, peace out, and word to your mothers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home