Cheap Like Your Mom

Eclectic. I think that pretty much describes it. Yep. Eclectic.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Back to School

Well, it's back to school for me. I have a strange schedule this semester, very frontloaded in the week. I get out at 6:10, 6:10, and 8:30 on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, respectively. On Thursday I get out at 2:30, and on Friday I have no class. I have 16 hours, more than standard (15) but less than last semester (18). It'll be all good. I played a lot of guitar with Mr. Eddinger (Erin's father) over the last week of break, and between that and writing a song for Erin for Christmas, I am really getting back into music. Also, I would like to share both the song I wrote for her when we first met, and the new one with all of you, and I don't know the best way to accomplish this. Suggestions? Anyway, I have my last class of the day, Copyright Law, in about ten minutes, so I should probably go. Peace out, word to your mothers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home