Cheap Like Your Mom

Eclectic. I think that pretty much describes it. Yep. Eclectic.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

I'm going to make a horrible lawyer if I ever graduate.

I was at the law school today, seeing if there were any old exams on file from my professors, so I would know what the tests would look like, when an acquaintance from my Intellectual Property class came in. He asked if I was studying for IP, and I responded that I was studying for Immigration law instead, because it was on Monday, and thus took precedence due to immediacy. He then informed me that our IP exam was on Monday. I was not sure whether they had changed one, or if I had merely gotten them confused, or if he was just wrong, until I got home and checked my calendar to find that he was right, and thankfully, I had merely gotten the dates confused, there was no conflict. So, I have been focusing on Immigration for several days now, which isn't horrible, because I needed to work on it, but if it hadn't been for that chance meeting in the library copy room, I probably wouldn't have realized until Sunday night at bedtime that I had been preparing for the wrong test for a week. At least I have been working on both IP and Evidence as breaks from immigration, so I have a good groundwork for IP done too. It's lucky that I still have plenty of time to prepare the more detailed points. I will survive. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home