Cheap Like Your Mom

Eclectic. I think that pretty much describes it. Yep. Eclectic.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Immigration Final

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. There were two essays and 135 True/False questions. The essay on asylum I think I hit out of the park. The other one was, I guess, more like a line drive to first. I think I got the answer, but I didn't understand what was disputable. Maybe I'm being paranoid, and it really was cut and dry, but that's so unusual for a law exam. Anyway, the True/False questions were not horrible, but I had about a 75% "False" rate, and I don't know how well that bodes. What really upset me though is that he specifically told us several times that we did not need to know case names or statute numbers, only the principals and doctrine. While there wer no case names on the test at all, there were at least 10 or 15 out of 135 questions that were specifically about statute numbers. Anyway, I was not pleased, but for now I have to get to Evidence, which should be better, I am a lot more confident there. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home