Cheap Like Your Mom

Eclectic. I think that pretty much describes it. Yep. Eclectic.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Final day before my final final

Tomorrow is my last final. That's awesome. However, it means that today will be almost exclusively dominated by studying, which unfortunately means... no Halo. At all.
Also, I had another crazy dream last night. At least this time it wasn't a nightmare. I was at scout camp, and it was a big convention or something. We were about to be invaded by some group, I don't know who, but I remember that the NSA was involved, on our side. But the NSA wasn't going to get there in time, so it was up to me and a couple of the other older scouts and younger scoutmasters to repel the invaders with the guns from the boy scout rifle range, so that the thousands of scouts at the jamboree wouldn't panic. So we went out to meet them, and I remember thinking that the palmetto I was hiding under was horrible cover, not only because gopher tortoises like to make their burrows down there, and rattlesnakes like to take up tenancy there while the tortoises are gone, but because palm fronds don't stop bullets. They drove in in a jeep, and I remember being pissed that it was nothing like Halo. I got one shot and had to reload. I missed. Someone else got him before I was done reloading, but more importantly, before he shot me. Anyway, we went back, (apparently that one guy was the entire invasion force) and told everyone what had happened, since it was no longer a panic risk. Apparently the NSA had found out because of one of my younger scout friends (15 or so) who had found a bottlecap on the grounds that, I guess, was weird. Anyway, the wierd part about that is that they made a video game about it with his name in the title. Then I went home, and one of my cousins taught me how to mix recordings and equalize playback. That was alot more interesting in my head. Anyway, peace out, word to your mothers!

2 Comments:

At 12/06/2005 12:11 AM, Blogger Janelle said...

You have some crazy-ass dreams, my friend.
Good luck on your final final!
And in case I don't see you before you leave, have a fun trip and a happy birthday!

 
At 12/07/2005 7:41 AM, Blogger KEG said...

I repeat, "And that kids is why you don't use crack." :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home