Cheap Like Your Mom

Eclectic. I think that pretty much describes it. Yep. Eclectic.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Three day weekend

Well, I took my last test of the week today, and I don't have the faintest idea how I did. The questions were basically "Describe two issues that we discussed where organized religion influenced the legal process. Explain whether it is appropriate for religion to play this type of role in the legal system." and "What are the legal precedents surrounding physician assisted suicide, and what would/what should a doctor do when confronted with a patient who is seeking physician assisted suicide? Which moral theories coincide with this approach, and which do not?" Needless to say, there were no straightforward "Yes" or "No" type answers. I have no idea whether I got any of the points that she was looking for, but it's over, and there's nothing I can do about it but take a nap. Good night. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home