Cheap Like Your Mom

Eclectic. I think that pretty much describes it. Yep. Eclectic.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Nightmare on My Street

I was just awoken by a nightmare. I was just going about my business, and people started going missing. I wasn't sure that they were being kidnapped or killed or anything (in the dream), but I had a hunch. Anyway, all of a sudden I come back to my room from getting a drink of water, a normal occurrence, and I reach up above me to turn on the lights. Instead of the pull cord, I feel above me a large, oddly shaped hanging lump. I reach to one side, find the cord, turn on the lights, and found that the lump was in fact a limp hand, hanging from a limp arm, hanging from a limp dead body, which was somehow installed (that's the only word that fits) between my ceiling and my light fixture. I have no idea what significance this has, but the dead body was totally wearing a Radio Shack Uniform. The big ripoff though is that, you know how usually in a nightmare, it ends with you killing the bad guy? This totally ended with me calling 911. That's not a nearly cool enough way to end a killing spree. Anyway, peace out, word to your mothers, and sweet dreams. (Seriously, I really hope that you all have sweet dreams. Nightmares suck. Seriously.)

2 Comments:

At 12/04/2005 8:16 AM, Blogger Janelle said...

Seriously.
That sucks.

(Radio Shack?)

 
At 12/04/2005 11:16 AM, Blogger Philawsopher said...

Seriously, I have no idea why he had a Radio Shack uniform on. That was quite random.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home