Cheap Like Your Mom

Eclectic. I think that pretty much describes it. Yep. Eclectic.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Mission Accomplished.

I completed the semester yesterday. Hooray! I went out and celebrated with some old friends from my first year study group. I really wanted to get home and play some Halo with you guys, and see Adam and Janelle before I leave for Tampa, but I had been drinking. It had been about six hours since we had started, and I had only had six drinks, so the standard one hour to metabolize one drink rule would dictate that I should be fine. However, we did not finish drinking for two hours after we started, so not all of the drinks had been metabolizing for... I decided not to drive home. Honestly, I probably could have made it home fine, I wasn't feeling it anymore, but I also know that alot of the effects are not actually felt consciously, and the trump card is that if anything did happen, I'd never forgive myself. So, I decided not to risk it (and I never will), even though I did want to get back here, see Adam and Janelle, and play Halo with Rob and Carl (and probably Adam). So instead I spent the night at Joy's (on the couch of course). Also, I had yet another crazy dream last night. Um, I'll just let people ask me, if they care, it would be really long, and I'm sure people are tired of hearing my crazy dreams. This one was more of a nightmare again though. Freaky. Anyway, I am heading home for Tampa today, and I am excited about the break, as well as about the trip to Colorado that Erin and I are taking. I hope you all have a great holiday season ahead of you too. Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home