Cheap Like Your Mom

Eclectic. I think that pretty much describes it. Yep. Eclectic.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Cold.

It's cold. Very cold. We left my place at 7:15 yesterday morning and got through securtiy to wait for our plane at about 9:00, which is exactly the time frame that we had planned on, which I thought was kind of cool. So we get on the plane at 10:30, take of at 11:00 and get to Denver at ten to one, four hours later. We met Carl, who was also running on time, and we drove another hour to Boulder, which is gorgeous, by the way. Carl drove us up the mountain a little ways to see some nice views, and point out Josh's dad's place, where we tried to turn around to come back down. Oddly enough, Josh's dad, and 2 year old brother, were walking up the driveway at the same time we were pulling in, and Carl decided that since it looked like he didn't recognize Carl's truck, we should stop and at least say hi so he knows who we are, so we got to meet Josh's dad, and brother Fletcher too. We came back down the mountain, and got our stuff into Carl's, where Carl promptly attempted to get me addicted to World of Warcraft. I liked it, but I am still just morally against paying monthly fees for one game. Anyway, then we saw Josh, which was awesome because it has been a LONG time since I saw him, and I don't think Erin's ever met. And soon after, we met Dana, who neither of us had ever met. We went to Pasta Jay's for dinner, and when we came home, we started a fire and watched Underworld, which was actually pretty good, I enjoyed it, although Erin fell asleep about two minutes in, which means that she missed out on Dana's hot chocolate. We were both exhausted, and so they pulled out the futon for us and got us massive quantities of blankets. We were out instantly, although the three of them went out to meet some people, which I didn't mind; for them it was only ten, for us it was midnight, after an incredibly exhausting day. Anyway, I guess that's about all there is to report. Peace out, word to your mothers.

1 Comments:

At 12/09/2005 1:38 PM, Blogger Adam said...

It's great to hear that you're having fun! Give Rob & I a call sometime if Erin desides to let you play a little Halo... or you know, just give us a call for the heck of it :)

Peace out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home