Cheap Like Your Mom

Eclectic. I think that pretty much describes it. Yep. Eclectic.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Sweet.

I just found another cool site, or at least the idea is cool, I haven't surfed it much yet. It's The Poetry Archive and it catalogs poets reading their own works as far back as Lord Alfred Tennyson. I've always thought that it was best to hear the words from the poet's mouth, which is one of the reasons in fact that I migrated towards song. Especially in english, so much depends on the inflection, especially things like sarcasm, or even just where emphases go. Anyway, I hope it turns out to be as awesome as it seems, but so far it seems to have a small number of authors. It's just getting started though, and I don't think it's actually that common for poets to record themselves reading. Anyway, Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home