Cheap Like Your Mom

Eclectic. I think that pretty much describes it. Yep. Eclectic.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Truly Scatterbrained Update

Last night Erin and I babysat her cousins, age 6 and 4. Absolutely adorable. Erin took some pictures of them, I'm sure you will all see them eventually. Other than that, I got a somewhat dissappointing grade in the only class that has grades posted already, but it's only disappointing because I thought I was going to do awesomely on it. It was an 80, which is what I want to bring my GPA up to, it's currently a 79.4. Anyway, Colorado was gorgeous, and snowboarding was tons of fun, though I definitely spent most of the time in the snow, on either my face or my butt. This evening I am going to dinner with my grandparents, and it will be great to see them. Last Friday night my brother threw a party for my birthday, well technically, for his roommate's dog's birthday, but I was invited, and since I was the only birthday boy with an opposable thumb, I cut the cake, which had a picture of the dog on it. It was a lot of fun, just like last year, and the year before that (before Obi the dog was born) when they got me a cake with a baby on it, so I would be, yes, eating a baby. It's all in fun. Anyway, I know this was insanely random, but congratulations to all who finished semesters, and even GRADUATED! (Janelle rocks out hardcore). Anyway, peace out, word to your mothers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home